(With MIS integration)
How to invite staff
If you have MIS integration, the way to invite your staff is via a
unique organisation code which is available on the members tab.
1. Find the organisation code under the members tab
2. Email it to staff (external email or via Vivo's Invite members tab)
3. Inform Staff to to Vivome.com to log in and enter the organisation code on sign up or once signed in.
4. This matches them to your school and their groups.
When they sign up, they fill in their details and enter the organisation code. The code matches them to their SIMS account.
(NB: It matches the staff user by last name and date of birth)
How to invite students
1. On the left hand nav bar, click on the name of your Org
2. At the top click on the link Members
3. In the email box, enter the email addresses of your students and click Submit
4. An email invitation will then be sent to your students who will follow the link in creating an account
5. If they do not have an email address then simply give them the displayed activation code and send them to vivome.com
6. When the student creates an account they can simply enter this code and will be auto assigned to your school
Once your staff have logged in, staff need to invite their tutor groups to sign up and use the group code which is displayed on the groups members tab. This will match them to their School account if they put in the correct name and date of birth, it will match them with their MIS data.
NB: If staff or students do not enter the correct details, students and teachers will not be connected to the school organisation. As admin you can choose to remove the user that has not entered the correct details or merge them with an existing MIS imported user.
How to make staff (group admin) an Organization admin
Go to ‘Members’
Use the search area below this to find
the staff member
Select the settings icon and then
select “Make Org Admin”.
How to make staff (group admin) an admin of a group
- Go to your organization's members tab
- Search for the user in the search bar below your logo.
- Find and click the right hand settings cog, click make group admin
- Select the group you want to make the staff group admin off
Manual Invitations (Without SIMS)
How to invite members staff and students
Go to “Members”
Select “Invite Members”
Here you have the option of sending
them an email or using an “Invite Code”